Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Wrongful Termination, Sexual Harassment & Discrimination
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Rancho Cucamonga area
At The Law Offices of Willie W. Williams, I advocate for clients in Wrongful Termination, Sexual Harassment and Discrimination cases. Based in Rancho Cucamonga, I am familiar with the courts of the Rancho Cucamonga area and throughout California. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
The Law Offices of Willie W. Williams has a thorough understanding of California law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Wrongful Termination: If you believe that your firing was unlawful, an effective legal adviser can analyze your situation and protect your rights. At my firm, I handle a full range of matters on behalf of employees who were dismissed from their job for improper reasons.
- Sexual Harassment: Sexual harassment can be an emotionally scarring experience. If you are the victim of sexual harassment in the workplace, I can help you. I am knowledgeable about California and fight for your rights against your employer.
- Discrimination: Employers act unlawfully when they make hiring, promotion or benefits decisions based on how someone looks or how they identify. My firm helps individuals who have experienced discrimination at work or in their job search.
- Condominium Law: In condominium associations, an unresolved dispute or financial problem can have a significant impact on everyone involved. It is imperative to hire an experienced attorney with extensive knowledge of condo law. I am committed to finding effective resolutions to your legal problems.
- Business Law: I handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact me today.
- Labor & Employment Law: I represent California clients in employment law cases. I handle issues involving unfair labor practices, sexual harassment, background investigations, wage and hour law, discrimination and more.
- Real Estate: I am knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. I guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. I also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Landlord-Tenant Law: I am dedicated to helping landlords and their tenants resolve their conflicts. My goal is to ensure that the tenants feel safe and comfortable in their homes, while the landlords can continue to run a successful business. Contact me today to speak to an experienced landlord-tenant law attorney.
- Breach of Contract: I provide skilled representation to companies involved in contract disputes. Trust The Law Offices of Willie W. Williams to help you with your breach of contract lawsuit.
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes: My firm provides knowledgeable advice to clients engaged in partnership and shareholder disputes. I work in a professional, cost-effective manner while seeking successful results in matters of alleged financial and fiduciary impropriety.
When you retain the services of The Law Offices of Willie W. Williams, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable California law firm today
The Law Offices of Willie W. Williams sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in California. My office is conveniently located in Rancho Cucamonga. Call my firm at 909-581-8341 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.